Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill (the Gold Standard Collector's Edition) states in their edition that Think and Grow Rich covers five basic concepts.
1. The Carnegie secret. If you hold a thought in your mind, focus positive thoughts toward it, the thing you desire in your mind will be drawn to you and become a reality for you.
2. Infinite Intelligence. When an idea comes to you out of the clear blue, your subconscious mind has presented the idea to you. These hunches, intuitions may have a Spiritual origin giving you insight beyond your natural mind. These are intertwined with others and you have a supreme intelligence at work picking up information you may not consciously be aware of.
3. The Master Mind Alliance. When two or more people put their minds together to solve a problem, they form a master mind that finds superior solutions for a problem. They tap into infinite intelligence, when empowered by harmony, to come up with ideas and solutions that the individual minds would not have come up with on their own.
4. The Ether. It's the belief that all things are interconnected. Since everything is interconnected, your thoughts will find their way to what you strongly desire and think about. Ether then is a powerful connecting source to deliberately use within our mind.
5. Everything is vibrating. Since all material is vibrating, when our mental thoughts or vibrations line up with the material thing, which is also vibrating, these will connect. The deciding factor is the degree and intensity of our thinking that draws them. Hill refers to our ability to concentrate in our imagination is what draws that to us.
This is from Think and Grow Rich: Gold Standard Edition by High Roads Media.
In the Scriptures, Jesus targeted faith as the key Spiritual virtue, a living benchmark of where we should all live, and when we live at this level we are Spiritual people.
In Matthew, Jesus said with faith we can say to the biggest obstacle in our way to move from us and it will. "You can say to this mountain move, and it will, if you have faith.You can pray for anything and if you have faith, you will receive it." (Matthew 21:21-22)
This is true infinite power. It comes as intelligence, within our strategies. We get miracle producing ideas. This is especially true when two or more agree in Spirit. What we ask for will happen with unity of the same Spirit. In Matthew 18:18-19, the focus is on being centered in the Spirit of God and Jesus. Jesus said He would send the Spirit of God to be with us, when two or more unite in Spirit. The key to this is a quality relationship between each other in Spirit.... that's love, joy and harmony as one. That each person sees the other as more important than himself.
Matthew points out that when a man and wife are united in Spirit they become one. The importance of this (Matthew 19:5) is that the key to all power is an intimate relationship. A married couple should have this depth of an intimate relationship. When two are united in Spirit, intimate in Spirit, it produces a God creating result of power. This applies too to others united in prayer. When two or more, with this Spiritual intimacy, unite in prayer the same result is produced.
The ether as Hill refers to is really the Spirit. When one in Spirit, the Spirit connects us to all things. People may not know from where an idea may come or a person it is directed toward. In many cases, the Spirit of a person in prayer will reach out to or touch another person who responds with the answer to that person... when God's Spirit is in those tapped into His Spirit. The Spirit then communicates, like an ether which is invisible and undefined as to what it is, to create material contact and solutions to our prayers. The Spirit connects all things and intervenes for us in all things. It's a powerful principle, but must be approached with faith.
So a Spiritual intelligence is at work for us, with us, driven by connecting minds in Spirit, using the Spirit to communicate. It is all done through faith as the things we pray for may not be a reality yet. As we intensify prayer, the fervent prayer of a person with great faith will be answered. This too may cause vibrations in the heavenlies, through Spirit, to produce the answer we seek.
This is such an empowering concept. All of Hill's concepts are originated in the Scriptures underlined in the teachings of Jesus. The Gospel of Matthew alone reinforces this character of Spiritual power. Note Matthew 18, 19, 21. The power of faith and two or more in the same faith produces monumental results. It is a Spiritual skill to be developed and employed in our regular routines of life to get those extra ordinary results. Applied as a personal discipline in life we can expect faith, harmony in prayer with another, to produce "the exceptional" in our lives... created Supernaturally by the Spirit.