Friday, September 28, 2018

Spirit Savvy Network ... what it means

By Dale Shumaker

Sometimes we use terms and after a while we lose sight
of what they mean... what its real intention of meaning is.

I have used the term Spirit Savvy Network as a way to
freshen up the Body of Christ. We function as a body,
like our human body. We work similar to the biological function
of our body.

The Apostle Paul chose this illustration to get across what we are
in Christ and our relationship to each other.

The Spirit Savvy Network is a similar application of terms.
I break it down as such:

Spirit
We are in the Word, in prayer, in faith, living by
His Spirit. Spirit controlled and Spirit led.
Savvy
We seek Spirit intelligence, God's strategic methods
and follow them. We inquire of the Lord in all matters
so to follow The Spirit's Way on what we do. It's savvy.
Empowered by His Spirit.
Network
We network in relationship with each other and work as
interchanging connections. We stay in communication
with each other, and help out each other. We network,
but the big part is we are in relationship, in communication,
as we help each other.

Thus... The Spirit Savvy Network.
My background is in how interrelating parts function as a unit.
My skill is in this area and I see why God has used
me in this area.

Also see...

And the outline of this progression in...

As a unit we pray for each other. My left hand doesn't
ignore my right hand. We care, without thinking about it,
about the other hand and that it is working okay.
To type this, my right hand and left hand work in
concert together, in syncopation, orchestrated by my
mind. And Christ is our Mind as we are One in Him.


.....

No comments: